As a valued client and partner of Culmin Staffing Group, we wanted to take this opportunity to apprise you of our efforts with respect to the novel coronavirus, COVID-19.
Our temporary workers’ safety and well-being is paramount to us, as is the safety and well-being of your employees. Therefore, we have advised our temporary employees about how to take care of themselves, protect others, and monitor the latest developments. Per the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, we have informed our employees that they should
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when they are sick
- Cover their cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a face mask
- Wash their hands often
We trust that you are advising your employees similarly and that you will apply the same safety policies and procedures to Culmin Staffing’s temporary workers that you apply to your own employees.
Note that we stand ready to assist you in navigating this public health challenge and furthering the well-being of all employees.
Should you wish to discuss this issue or have any questions, please let us know.